Saturday, April 08, 2006



Well, we had an exciting day. We are filling in the back yard to level it a little and Rick got to drive a dump truck. Micah loved the tractor driving around in our yard and Katie got to play in the mud! The funniest part to me was the asking...

Katie comes inside (she'd been playing on the front porch and watching Rick sling the dirt) and says, "Hey Mom - can I just put my bathing suit on UNDER my clothes?" I knew where this was going to lead, so I played along. OK. 10 minutes later, "Hey Mom - can I take my clothes off and just play in my bathing suit?" 10 minutes later."Hey Mom, there is this cute little puddle. Can I just step into it?" Etc. You get the idea! She likes to break things to me slowly! She cracks me up, how she puts such thought and planning into getting her way!

Anyway, besides that, not much going on! Please pray for Micah - he's still crawling backwards. He may be just a little slow! :) Have a good week!

No comments: