Saturday, November 01, 2008

Conversations

Conversation I just had with Micah...


Me: Micah - don't bang on the piano. Riley is sleeping.
Micah: Mom - I NEED to play the piano.
Me: Not now. Riley is sleeping.
Micah: But mom, I NEED to play it. I'm a player!


Conversation I overheard between Katie and Micah this morning.

K: Let me tell you how to handle a horse, Micah. (referring to Gracie the bouncy horse)
M: Ok Gee Gee. (That's what he calls Katie, on a good day!)
K: First you give them a huckleberry. (?) Stick it in their mouth and tell them if they are a good horse then they can have another huckleberry. And if they are good then you stick another one in their mouth.

I wonder where she got that idea? I don't know about huckleberries but M and M's work great!

By the way, what are huckleberries?

No comments: