Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kids are so funny..

Today, Katie was particularly entertaining as she played with/bossed around her friend Trevor. I have to share part of the conversation I overheard. I noticed that the gate in the chain link fence was open. I asked them if they had opened it. They were both surprised to see that it was open, to which Katie exclaimed, "That must be how the bee got in the backyard." (We have a problem with bees living in the front of our house.) Trevor cleverly responded, "And that bird." Katie said, "No silly, birds just fly over the fence."

I'm a little afraid that the short bus will be making a stop in front of our house next year!

2 comments:

HAM said...

Oh how funny!

Katrina said...

How cute! I love when you get a glimpse of the way your kids' brains work from the little things they say. So priceless!

(Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! How awesome to hear from you again--your family is beautiful! I'll definitely be checking in here to catch up. :D)