Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Couple Random Thoughts...

I was living on the edge today. I went to the mall with both kids and only 2 wipes, one of which I had to use to sanitize the table before we could eat. Amazingly, my germophobia beats out the anxiety of wondering if Micah would have a blow-out when I had only one wipe remaining! Talk about risky!

No blowout. All was well.

I saw a really red neck thing. This guy was at the mall with his 2 kids and we were eating in the food court when I saw him. He had his kids in a Sears shopping cart. Some would argue that Sears itself is redneck. My issue was that we were at least half way down the mall from Sears. What in the heck was he doing with his kids in a Sears shopping cart? In the middle of the mall? Rent a stroller already!

That probably shouldn't have bothered me!

Good thing, though. I really love Grandma Miriam. She loves my kids and babysits them even when they are whiny.

Good night!

No comments: