Sunday, December 02, 2007

Funny Things...

Kids are a lot of work and headache (let's just be honest) but they can be so entertaining.

One of our biggest laughs of the month was yesterday - Katie watched the movie "Pocohontas", which she has seen before. I was reading a book, with my amazing ability to block out noise (Rick is so impressed by that) so I was unaware that the movie had just ended with John Smith sailing away from Pocohontas, back to England. All I knew was that Katie flew onto my lap weeping. I look at Rick for some clue and he is laughing his head off, silently, which was sweet. Turns out, she's crying for Pocohontas. Weeping, actually. And not just for a minute. This went on and on and got funnier and funnier. She has such a tender heart. Unfortunately, this doesn't always extend to REAL people, such as those which live with her!

Micah's funny new thing is to come in for a kiss but just bump into me, then back off and sadly say, "It's broken, mama!"

Let's play a little game - one popular at our house. It's called "What the heck is Micah saying?"

The sound of the word is 'keem-peter'. This one we actually know but I wonder if anyone else has a clue.

Well, that's about all I got! It's been a slow week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is "computer" ??

TC in SC said...

That would be your guess! And you are right! Great job deciphering. We'll send him your way when we can't figure something out!