Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tonight's Bedtime Conversation

K - I think I know what Santa is getting me for Christmas.

M (mom) - What's that?

K - A scooter.

M - But that's what he got you last year and I don't think he'll bring you the same thing 2 years in a row.

K - Then he might bring me a bike.

M - You got a bike for your birthday.

K - Yeah but he doesn't know that.

M - Well I think if he keeps track of who is naughty and who is nice he probably also knows who has a bike and who needs one.

K - If Micah is on that naughty list I sure won't be surprised. You know, mom, if you are on the naughty list, you get gunk and tar in your stocking.

M - Or lumps of coal?

K - Yeah. I'll check his stocking and if he gets that, I'll trade stockings with him so that he has some Christmas joy.




Sweet sister! Note that there is no concern on her part as to whether or not she is on the naughty list!

Best of luck to us all, that we all make the nice list and don't get gunk in our stockings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better then Tar and Feathers LOL

merry X-mas,
DM