Saturday, May 31, 2008

Something Finished

I think that one of my biggest frustrations as a parent is that I rarely truly finish anything. My attention gets rerouted so frequently that I leave most things undone. However, today I finished something, and not without a few sniffles. Katie's baby book is complete and I am having a deja vu of looking at it with her in 20 years, maybe as she starts one for her own child! Wow!

Anyway, now I need one of those school memory books that has a couple pages for each grade, where you can put their class picture, report cards and stuff like that. I looked at Booksamillion, Hallmark and Walmart and I can't find one. Anyone seen one like that recently?

2 comments:

Lene said...

Here are some options from Target. How are you? When are you due again?

http://www.target.com/gp/search/601-3613444-6252911?ie=UTF8&LID=13678938&ref=tgt%5Fadv%5FXSGT0147&AFID=Google&field-keywords=school%5Fscrapbooks&LNM=school%5Fscrapbooks

You might have to copy and paste that into the browser.

Unknown said...

Just saw some on clearance at Barnes & Noble, bet you could order one from them.

Amy2