Thursday, November 10, 2005

A day in the life of us....

Well, I am very confused because it is still SUMMER here in SC and that doesn't match with the calendar. Also confusing is why God didn't create leaves to just disappear - vaporize, whatever - at this time of year! Or maybe, they could become edible, so we would feel wealthy when we look at the stacks of leaves in the yard. It sure would make raking them up feel less like a waste of time!

Anyway, there is good news - Micah slept 6 hours in a row last night so we had to throw a little party. Katie's preschool program was a HOOT! It lasted all of 11 minutes but they were quite entertaining! The best part was when the little girl sitting beside her started a shoving match with the boy on the other side! Katie kept right on singing, right through the rumble! We heard her voice over the crowd (26 3 year olds) a few times. Go figure that our kid would be loud!

I guess that's the action for today. My friend Tiffany showed me how to make it so you can post a comment without setting up an account, so hopefully I've fixed it and you can leave a line if you want! I hope you are having a good day....

No comments: