Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I guess we're blogging now...

Well, I only intended to post a reply to a friends blog and I ended up creating my own. I guess I'm a sucker fo following the prompts. Anyway, I guess I'll just start typing and you can quit reading when you get tired!

We took Micah to the dr today for a checkup and shots, which were not so fun! He's a bleeder! Anyway, he is now 13 pounds 11 ounces! Someone forgot to tell him that he is supposed to double his birth weight in 6 months, not 3! He is doing great, rounding out the 90th percentile, unlike his sister who hung out in the 25th!

Katie has a program at preschool tonight. I'm sure you'll get to see the video next time you come visit! They are singing fall songs. She won't tell us anymore than that, or else she doesn't know, which is possible!

Rick is working on Christmas orders for jewelry, so he will be busy for a while. We are also looking at getting online with his jewelry stuff, so that will be cool.

I guess that's all. This could be a very small blog spot - we aren't very exciting. I'll try to think of something more exciting before I post again, or at least make something good up! See ya - Teresa

6 comments:

Jimmy, Tiffany, Abigail and Cooper said...

I'm so glad you accidentally did this. I've been thinking about starting one myself. And I LOVE th picture of Ric and Micah. Okay, my son is climbing all over me! I love you!

tiff

Anonymous said...

THis is so fun! The pic of Rick and Micah is on my brag wall now! We are hoping to lease the house this month - so we will finally become true investors! yeah!
Kids are crazy growing - but that is cool with us.
Jewelry online huh? I may need to buy stock in his company! Let me know! :-)

Glad to hear you guys are good

Miss you all much - can't wait to get the kiddos together in the near future I hope

Kisses & Hugs,
Cat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jewelry online sounds wonderful! I vacumed up the necklace Rick made when Daniel was born and I've been sick over it. I dug through the bag of dust and ick to find it :)

We really like the pictures of the kids too and it's exciting to see little Micah growing so fast.

GA

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Rick and Micah. I can't beleive how much he looks like Katie-even from the side. Glad ya'll are doing well-we miss ya bunches. Can't wait to see pictures from the program. Love ya-BJ

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Love the pictures! This way they don't grow up in big spurts between visits. Love you! Okay, I didn't really know what blogging meant until I saw this page.... if that just tells you how out of touch I am! AK