Thursday, November 10, 2005

Katie's Christmas List

A couple (overachieving) folks have asked what Katie would like for Christmas, so I decided to create a running list for anyone interested.

Today I saw a new Crayola product - "Pip Squeaks" - they are small washable markers. She is currently really into drawing and coloring - her people drawings now have a body (fortunately for them) and fingernails.

She also really likes balls - all sorts, preferably ones that won't break the windows! She REALLY likes to throw them up at the ceiling fan and watch them get thrown across the room by the fan. She might have learned that by seeing SOMEONE (who is not me) that lives in this house do it!

I'll add more when I think of them!

11-14-05 - Okay - here is another idea. The 40th anniversary edition of "The Sound of Music" is coming out on DVD in the next couple weeks. That was one of my favorites and Katie loves Mary Poppins, so I think she would like it too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Great blog. Your little man is precious and I am so happy for you that you have this other little life. Congratulations!!!! Give each other a hug from us and know we miss you. Emma and Eli still talk about "Katie-bug" and "her parents."

Come see us soon---whenever you can! Love you~~MJ

Anonymous said...

Hey sis....I'm impressed that Micah can already through balls at the ceiling fan. - Rich