Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rick's Latest Project


I tell you, it is a lot of work thinking up things for Rick to do!

Here are some pictures of the project he just finished in Katie's room. The first picture is a before picture.

He added the shelves and the window seats which have drawers under them.

I am so proud of little Ricky! He did a great job and Katie loves her new space! I'm glad she likes it because she spends a lot of time in her room with the door shut to keep Micah out of all the little things in there.


3 comments:

Cristy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Way to go Rick. It looks great. I can't believe what a difference it made. That's what we've had in mind for AK's and Claire's rooms when we move next time.

JG said...

How cute is that! Does Rick want to come to my house to get everything ready for the baby? We'd love the help and the company! Hope you guys are doing well.

Jimmy, Tiffany, Abigail and Cooper said...

Go Ricky!! Jimmy would love to have the time to do stuff like that. He has a long list of wood-working projects he'd like to tackle!