Sunday, October 14, 2007

51 hours in the car and 2,947 miles later...

...we survived the marathon trip and have recovered nicely! We hit 15 states plus one province and lived to tell about it! We had a great visit with my mom and dad, Rick's mom and dad, all of my brothers and friends in Arkansas. Rick also had a GREAT reunion show with the Christian group he sang with for 10 years and we had a lot of fun catching up with those guys.

There is much more to tell but I'm sleepy tonight, so I'll leave you with some glimpses of our incredible journey...




Micah's first taste of hockey (outside of my parents church in Canada on a Sunday!) They don't normally play hockey at church, by the way! It only seems that way!




We actually got to wear winter clothes in Canada!




My parents are still finishing building their house. My dad and brothers let him "help"! I guess this is what "training up a child in the way he should go" means in my family!




Ahhh... cousins! This is Jolene and she is tougher than she looks, fortunately for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

15 States huh? And you missed the biggest one of them all!! Hey thanks! Can you please come out here? Plllleeeaassseee? Texas is really not that horrible - I can even set up a horse ride or something for your kids - so they will get the whole experience! Please think about it! Brother!!
(T - make sure he reads this)
Love as always - Cat Your Sister