Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recent Conversations

My kids crack me up a lot. Here are a couple conversations from this weekend that were funny...


Mom - So Katie, are you looking forward to 1st grade starting next week?
Katie - no.
Mom - Why not?
Katie - Well, at school, the teacher makes you work so hard. I just don't like working hard.

No kidding!


When Micah woke up from his nap the other day, Rick was messing with him. Rick was banging into his closed bedroom door acting like he couldn't get in...

Dad - Where are you?
Micah - I'm in my room.
Dad - How do I get in there?
Micah - In the door!
Dad - I can't make it work!
Micah - It works Dad.
Dad - I can't figure it out!
Micah - It works Dad. The door works.
Dad - I can't do it
Micah - It works Dad.
Dad - How do I do it?
Micah - GO ASK MOM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerning Katie's statement, it's best that Trevor learns this now!

This is going to come up in twenty years in Micah's therapy when he is asked about his issues with gates, locks and doors!

Jaime said...

Isn't it time to change the name of your blog?

TC in SC said...

I'm just going to let the first "R" be Riley and we'll quit talking about Rick!

The truth is, I'm not sure I can figure out how to change it!