Monday, December 04, 2006

WOW - 2 posts in one day...





I must be on it today! No posts for a month and I hit it twice today!


I just thought I'd post some new pics of the kids. Katie cracked me up yesterday - we have been telling her that when she conquers a certain bodily function (I'll spare you the details), she can start having sleep-overs. In an attempt at motivation, I asked her yesterday who she thinks she'll have for her first sleep-over. She said her friend Trevor. I gently explained that girls only had sleepovers with other girls. She said, "Oh yeah - I guess if I had a boy sleep over it could get pretty stinky!" Glad she is learning young!

The second picture of Micah is his infamous "scary face". Despite our efforts to turn him into a circus monkey, this is the only trick he will perform on command occasionally!

No comments: