Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today's Haiku

My son, a puppy
Wrestling, biting, chewing,
And pees everywhere.

Katie, feline-ish
Sleeps in the sun and stretches
All snuggly and soft.

Truly, I had an epiphany today at lunch. This is why I don't have any pets. I don't need animals around - I have my children and they are so much like a cat and dog. I don't say that in a negative way. Just consider...

Cat ----------------Katie
love to sleep -------- yes
love to be rubbed ---- yes
love to sit on you ---- yes
sheds a little -------- yes
finicky ------------ yes
moody ------------- yes
moves slow mostly --- yes



Puppy ------------- Micah
loves to wrestle ------- yes
chews on everything ---- yes
whines a lot----------- yes
runs fast ------------- yes
hard to house train ---- yes
wants to be let out ----- yes
tears everything up ---- yes
doesn't like to be held--- yes
likes to play the same game over
and over and over ------ yes


Just my thought for the day!

No comments: