Thursday, January 31, 2008

Micah

So today we had a great discussion, me and Micah, on the way to preschool.

"Mama - I hot." (It is about 40 degrees outside and the car isn't warmed up yet. I'm shivering.)

"Micah - don't you mean you are cold?"

"No mama - I hot."

"Well, mommy is cold."

"Yeah. I hot too."

Reason #879 for not trying to reason with a 2 year old! They can't tell the difference between hot and cold.

I was impressed with our little back-and-forth! Normally, I say something and he says, "No - don't want it." We are making progress...

Slowly!

1 comment:

Lene said...

Oh that's funny!
Our 1 year old is working on shaking her head and nodding but is confused about which one means "yes" and which one means "no". (Generally, when she throws the object back at us and screams, we figure out we have guessed wrong...)