Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Much better...






New camera requires new pictures. I guess it is funny that I take pictures of my kids crying but that is part of their little personalities and quite honestly, we have gotten more than a few laughs out of their pitiful little faces when they were fussing!

This is a sweet little boy, despite the sad face. I am continually amazed at how pleasant he is and how willing to roll with the punches. And the smacks to the head. And the fingers to the eyes. Etc. Birth order has to have a lot to do with it!

I like the picture of Riley and Micah together. It's hard to imagine that they will ever be equally matched on the wrestling floor. Rick might have to work with Riley on learning to be a scrapper in order to survive playing with Micah! I need to get on video Micah loving on Riley, though. It is so sweet - Micah tells him "We are going to be best buddies." I sure hope so!

1 comment:

Lene said...

He is very cute. I like he crying picture but the "brother's pic" is the best.