Friday, September 08, 2006

More birthday fun...


I wanted to post a couple more pictures from Micah's birthday! I love the fray that is created when 5 preschoolers/kindergarteners try to "help" a one year old open his presents (like every kid is not born knowing how to rip stuff up!) This is an ariel shot - I guess it's what my living room would have looked like from a satellite!


Of course, leave it to a kid to disregard all of the fabulous new things he has just received from his honored guests, and creep off to a corner to play by himself with a free balloon! Good thing he is so charming! By the way, we do typically dress the kids, although somehow, Micah ended up in the buff for most of his birthday pictures! Oops.



This is my pick of the day. It's dad and butterbean (that is Micah's name at home, for those of you out-of-the-loop) having some last minute mullet-love before the haircut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! sorry I missed the party! tell katie I miss her!